Monday, June 4, 2007

HI to EVERYONE at Dr. J's Office!!!

Welcome to a corner of my creative world! This is where I post Scrapbook layouts and ramble on about happenings in our lives. I have Scrapbooked for years, but only with my computer for the past couple of months or so...as It keeps me busy while recovering. Anyway, enjoy some cute photos of OUR GIRLS! I say "OUR" because I feel that you all have "Adopted" Kim and Lindsey as your own. They truly love all of you guys. You have made a couple of very difficult situations much easier for our family to walk through. Thanks!
You guys will need to scroll way down to see a couple of layouts about the girls and recovering from injuries. You can also wave back at me to let me know you were here by leaving me a message in the LIME GREEN box at the top right of my blog! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Love you!

OH and if you want to read the Scrapbook layouts better you can click on it for a larger view! :) YOu have to realize that when I have them printed they will be at least 3 times this size and the journaling will be easy to read!

0 comments: