Monday, June 4, 2007

We will miss you "Conners"


It is closer than ever and I know that you guys are excited to start your new venture. I am excited for you, REALLY I am. BUT the selfish part of me screams STOP!!!! "Don't go!"

I hate change Bridges. Mostly, I hate saying goodbye to close friends. You have meant the world to me these past (what 5??)years! I have loved working for you and just developing our friendship. I REALLY just hate to see you guys move....and honestly it has everything I mean NOTHING at all to do with the fact that I will desperatly miss the Annual Christmas Cookie Gift Plate!!! NOthing......really! (ok.....that is like #3 on the list!) Here is a layout of our "Funny kids"! It is entirely DIGTAL! (as all the layouts posted here are) Are YOU as proud of your boys as I am of KIM??? They are so silly!!
Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I'm gunna miss cole and bracket sooo much! it's sad that they are leaving!

Anonymous said...

Funny Faces! They look like they are having a good time! Love the layout.......the stars are so cool...how did you do that??

Anonymous said...

Margaret, I am so going to miss you and the girls. You have all helped me out of so many "situations" and have always been there. Thank you so much for being there, in so many different ways! I love the layout and will have to show the boys. They will get a kick out of it. If you haven't put 2 + 2 together (it took me awhile) Brackett is in Gainesville! That is where the flodding is. I wasn't paying attention to the TV and didn't even know where the flooding was, I was too busy packing. Then, just as I was walking by the TV they said "If you have a diabetic son attending Camp Sweeney, do not worry because they are all fine!" OHMYGOSH, I couldn't believe my ears. I just started crying with relief! I certainly understand your feeling about Kim and her "road trip." Well, I have to finish packing as the movers are coming tomorrow! There is still a ton left to go and I just had to wait to pack up my scrapbook room/office until the end. I don't know if I am going to have room for everything on the other side, we will have to wait and see. I am rambling because I don't want to say goodbye! I will be keeping my cell phone number for awhile, so don't hesitate to call. We will be on the road Friday/Saturday and then again on Tues/Wednesday and will have plenty of time to talk (do you have cingular/ATT)?

Gotta go . . . I love ya'll! Briges