Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What TIME?

I am glad to be back at work! Didn't think I would be saying THAT! lol I tell ya though, It has been "feast or famine" with my hours! lol....2 hours one day and then 10 today! Kinda hard to know what to expect. I guess it is really a work load issue.....I AM Glad to be back.......I am realizing that I really do enjoy working. You know, sometimes you think that it would be so great to stay home all the time. I loved being with my children...I also love feeling productive and being with you guys at work!
I missed lunching with you Kyla...and then what do you do? .....REFUSE to eat lunch with me today! Ok ok...so I was hungry, it was LUNCHTIME and you were in a meeting with the bosslady...with the door SHUT (Probably talking about that employee in Cubicle #1--don't get me started about HER!). So I hadta eat.....

Lunch....tomorrow.....breakroom....BE THERE!! (wink!)

0 comments: