Saturday, June 16, 2007

Never say Never!

Public Service Announcement...this in response to earlier post concerning following statement.......

Ok.....so when I said I would NEVER play Dance Dance Revolution....I just meant that I "Might" never play.....turns out that this game is actually FUN! Lindsey was relentless about my trying it and even though I swore I wouldn't I just had to OIL that sqeaky wheel. (that being Lindsey)
Have you read the book Sam I am by Dr. Suess? Sam insists that he will not eat green eggs and ham...he does not like them...(and had never tried them, of course) Well, he finally tries them and Wallaaaa He LIKES them and will eat them here or there.....on a plane or train...and so on....
Well, I am now a Dance Dance Revolution Fanatic.....come on girls....one more song!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun? I have to admit I felt the same way you did, but after I couldn't take the nagging anymore, I decided to try it. It is fun and is actually good excercise! Its one more thing I can do with my kids.

kimble said...

ooohhh, me too, me too!!! Love DDR! We have played it so much that my 8 year old is now better than both my hubby and I. Good exercise too!